Men’s Hormonal Health –
Don’t Let the Age Slow You Down
A free talk by acclaimed Anti-Aging Acupuncture Physician, Arthur Gazaryants, L.Ac., MS, BS
Why Male Hormones Matter
Some of the areas in males that hormonal function controls
- Physical (strength, flexibility, cardiopulmonary endurance)
- Neurological (reflexes, balance, coordination, sensory memory, sense of well being, cognition)
- Body composition (loss of lean body mass, increased body fat, decrease in bone mass, and decrease in flexibility)
- Reproductive (sexual performance, libido, etc.)
- Immune function (increased susceptibility to illnesses from autoimmune disorders, viral, bacterial and fungal infections, and the increased incidence of cancer).
- Cardiovascular (atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, high bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol, etc.)
Do you feel like you are not getting anywhere in sports, work or home? Do you experience depression, fatigue, low motivation, mental sluggishness, memory loss, weight gain, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, erectile dysfunction or high cholesterol? It is very likely to be due to a hormonal decline. If you think that hormonal decline is normal and inevitable, you have been completely misled. In fact, most men of ALL ages starting in their mid twenties have some form of functional hormonal imbalance.
Learn why these imbalances are often not discovered even after you start to get the above symptoms and what you can do to improve them once and for all!
Acupuncture is safe, effective, and natural, it has been used very effectively for thousands of years by literally billions of people worldwide for a variety of disorders.