Don’t Be Its Victim
A free talk by acclaimed Anti-Aging Acupuncture Physician, Arthur Gazaryants, L.Ac., M.S., B.S.
Effects of Stress on Our Bodies
* Immune System (inflammation, infections, allergies, autoimmune diseases, decrease white blood cells levels)
* Cardiovascular System (atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
* Hormonal System (decreased levels of good hormones, increased levels of bad ones, insulin resistance, weight gain, Thyroid function)
* Digestion (ulcers, acid reflux, food allergies/sensitivities, problems with good/bad bacteria, malabsorption)
* Nervous System (depression, anxiety, insomnia, MS, Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s)
Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed, unwell, tired or depressed?
Do you experience weight gain, high blood pressure, diabetes, fatigue, anxiety, allergies, digestive problems, and problems with hormones?
It is very likely to be due to high OR low cortisol levels – the stress hormone. Learn how to find out your cortisol levels and what you can do to balance them. Learn what constitutes stress, and what factors contribute to it. Learn about the interactions and interconnections between stress and other systems, and what you can do to prevent it happening to you.
Acupuncture is safe, effective, and natural, it has been used very effectively for thousands of years by literally billions of people worldwide for a variety of disorders.